Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gatherings of Malaysian airsoft enthusiasts

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Please visit the "Recruit's Quarter" and tell us more about you before start discussing in other topics.
WELCOME TO AIRSOFT MALAYSIA

Good Manner Talk To Toilet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Kyle

Good Manner Talk To Toilet   Empty
PostSubject: Good Manner Talk To Toilet    Good Manner Talk To Toilet   I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:46 pm

During one of her classes, a teacher trying to teach good manners, asked her students the following question:

Teacher : 'Kaizad, if you were on a date having dinner with a nice young lady, how would you tell her that you have to go to the bathroom?'

Kaizad said, 'Just a minute I have to go pee.'

The teacher responded by saying, 'That would be rude and impolite.

What about you Sarosh, how would you say it?'

Sarosh said, 'I am sorry, but I really need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back.'

'That's better, but it's still not very nice to say the word bathroom at the dinner table.

And you, Rohinton, can you use your brains for once, and show us any good manners that you may have?'

Rohinton:- 'I would say: “Darling, please may I be excused for a moment? I have to shake hands with a very close friend of mine from down under,
whom I hope to introduce to you, after dinner.'

Teacher promptly fainted. geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Manner Talk To Toilet    Good Manner Talk To Toilet   I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:18 am

=='''
Back to top Go down
hyroke
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
hyroke

PostSubject: Re: Good Manner Talk To Toilet    Good Manner Talk To Toilet   I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:09 pm

hak3... lucunya bukan main ag. Hahaha.
Punyalah sopan budak Rohinton tu.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Manner Talk To Toilet    Good Manner Talk To Toilet   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Manner Talk To Toilet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous Topics :: Jokes & Humour-
Jump to: