Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gatherings of Malaysian airsoft enthusiasts

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Please visit the "Recruit's Quarter" and tell us more about you before start discussing in other topics.
WELCOME TO AIRSOFT MALAYSIA

A Letter From Mr. Bean To Bill Gates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Kyle

A Letter From Mr. Bean To Bill Gates Empty
PostSubject: A Letter From Mr. Bean To Bill Gates    A Letter From Mr. Bean To Bill Gates I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:17 pm

My Dear Mr. Bill Gates,

I've bought a computer for my home and I've found some problems, which I want to bring to your notice:

1. There is a button 'Start' but there is no 'Stop' button. I request you to please check this.

2. One doubt is, whether any 'Re-Scooter' is available in System..? Cos I find only 'Re-cycle', as I own only a scooter.

3. I recently learnt 'Microsoft Word', now I want to learn 'Microsoft Sentence'. So, when will you provide that?

4. There is 'microsoft office', but what about 'microsoft home' since I use this at home only.

5. One personal question, how is it that your name is 'Gates' but you are selling 'Windows'; instead of 'Doors'..!! Awaiting Reply.

With best regards,
Mr. Bean. lol!
Back to top Go down
hyroke
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
hyroke

A Letter From Mr. Bean To Bill Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter From Mr. Bean To Bill Gates    A Letter From Mr. Bean To Bill Gates I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:01 pm

Hahaha. lucu2. aku pnah baca nie dulu. (:
Back to top Go down

A Letter From Mr. Bean To Bill Gates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous Topics :: Jokes & Humour-
Jump to: